eBook News : One Perfect Christmas by Paige Toon

One Perfect Christmas picks up with Alice and Joe one year on… He's a bigger star than ever, and Alice has managed to maintain her anonymity. But how long can that last? Will this be their first - and last - perfect Christmas? And where is Lukas?
Snuggle up in front of the fire to read this magical wintry short story about what happened next...


I LOVED One Perfect Summer. I loved the love Alice and Joe shared which was not a summer romance. I loved how easily you could fall for the love of your life over the days in summer. I loved how special Joe treated Alice. When I Paige tweeted about writing a sequel to One Perfect Summer, I was over the moon! I thought, "YES! A SEQUEL! Perfect! Just like Johnny Be Good, with its sequel, Baby Be Mine". But instead of a novel, Paige has written a e-novella, perfect treat for her readers, consisting of only 100 pages or so, telling us the happily ever after Alice and Joe deserve. One Perfect Christmas will be out in November 2012.

Comments