Book News : Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella

UK edition
US edition
SOPHIE KINSELLA IS BACK IN 2013!

I was expecting the seventh Shopaholic novel to be Sophie K's next book, but false as the rumours were, Sophie's next book is called WEDDING NIGHT, which will be out in May 2013! Oh my, the wait, but we all know the Queen's books are worth the wait. I actually discovered the title of her next book a week ago when I was on Book Depository, hoping to find more leads to her next book. Back then, there was an audio book, entitled Wedding Night, afraid it might be another rumour, I let it pass.

Personally, I LOVE Sophie Kinsella, she's the epitome of chick lit and I love her books. She's an amazingly talented writer, one of the pioneers who made what chick lit is today. I've read the blurb of Wedding Night and I just can't wait for May to come! So excited about it and I KNOW it will be a fabulous book!

Lottie is tired of long-term boyfriends who don't want to commit to marriage. When her old boyfriend Ben reappears and reminds her of their pact to get married if they were both still single at thirty, she jumps at the chance. There will be no dates and no engagement--just a straight wedding march to the altar! Next comes the honeymoon on the Greek island where they first met. But not everyone is thrilled with Lottie and Ben's rushed marriage, and family and friends are determined to intervene. Will Lottie and Ben have a wedding night to remember or one to forget?

The covers for both editions are revealed! What do you think?
It's happening! Sophie Kinsella's 2013 release is called Wedding Night and it's a standalone book - though I miss Becky a lot, I'm more than happy that there's another Sophie K book out next year! I LOVE Sophie Kinsella's book. She's an amazing writer and I love love love her heroines. They are so lovable and humble. Wedding Night is definitely at the top of my to-read list for 2013 releases. The book jacket for both editions share the same theme, which frankly look gorgeous - for the US, highlighting the gold and columns and the patterns of Greek vibes. Very chic. Whereas the UK, you can see the contrast between the royal blue and sparkly details. Breathtaking, no? Wedding Night is out on 25th April 2013 in the UK and 23rd April 2013 in the US.

Click on the links below to pre-order!
UK readers:
Hardback
 
American readers:

Comments

Post a Comment