Book News : About A Girl by Lindsey Kelk

Tess Brookes is a Girl with a Plan. She’s spent years slaving away at an ad agency, working towards that corner office. But when she’s unceremoniously fired, she realises that somewhere along the way, life has gone awry.

After accidentally answering her flatmate Veronica’s phone, she decides that if being Tess isn’t going so well, why shouldn’t she try being Veronica? Throwing caution to the wind, she accepts Veronica’s photography assignment to an exotic island – she used to be an amateur snapper, how hard can it be? Right?

But pretending to be someone else is pretty tricky. And what should you do when the insanely hot but obnoxious journalist on the shoot is coming on to you like a train? Far from home and in someone else’s shoes, Tess must decide whether to fight on through, or ‘fess up and run…

I ADORE Lindsey Kelk. I love everything about her books. I also love her, if you must know. She's an amazing person, really lovely and we've bonded on Twitter! Loving Lindsey's books is an understatement for me. I have every single one of her books - OK, maybe two copies of I Heart New York. I was jumping for joy when I found out about her next book, ABOUT A GIRL, which will be the first book of a new series! I love the idea of it - heck, I even had an inkling the heroine's name would be Tess, don't believe me? Ask Lindsey herself! Cover of the lovely book has not been revealed yet, so stay tuned! About A Girl is out on 4th July 2013 - oh, God. THE WAIT!

Pre-order your copy now. You must, I insist.

Comments

  1. i feel like the wait is too long!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read it and it's worth the wait! It's FABULOUS and it's set in HAWAII! x

      Delete
  2. I'm so looking forward to read it too.
    Nothings make stress go away better than Lindsey's novels :)

    Joanna Julia / fashion4ever.pl
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment