Book News : Three Little Words by Jessica Thompson

They are just words but they mean so much.

As the sun goes down on a balmy summer day, the lives of three women are changed forever.
The worlds they have been living in, the people they thought they knew - in an instant it all changes.

But when everything seems to shatter around them, could three little words be enough to help put the pieces back together again?


After reading This Is A Love Story, I knew Jessica Thompson is an author to look out for. I loved TIALS, really moving, a love story which I enjoyed very very much. Three Little Words, in fact are only three little words but they mean so much. I am really looking forward to reading Jessica's next book! It sure looks promising. I expect another beautifully written love story, much like TIALS! And the cover! Ooohhh... Three Little Words is out in January 2013.

Comments