Book News : When I Fall In Love by Miranda Dickinson

What happens when your happy ever after is suddenly and painfully taken away from you?

Elsie Maynard has a whole new life she never expected to have.
From inadvertently founding a choir like no other with former 80s rock star Woody Jensen, to daring to date again, Elsie steps out into an unknown future – a future that could include gorgeous designer Olly Hogarth, a man who seems intent on winning her heart. Overcoming problems, challenges and the occasional frustration – namely overconfident Torin Stewart who seems to be everywhere – Elsie believes she is making the most of her life.

But then a heartfelt request brings her to Paris – and the last item on a very important List.

Though I've never read a book written by Miranda, but I dare say we know each other on Twitter. She's lovely and amazing. I can't wait for her next one, When I Fall In Love, with its beautiful background of the Eiffel Tower, which highlights the setting of the story - Paris! It makes me want to read it more! When I Fall In Love is out in November.

Comments