Book News : Once More With Feeling by Megan Crane


She's suffered the very worst of betrayals. And now Sarah's facing a divorce she never expected. With Christmas round the corner, what better time to re-evaluate her life?

As she reconsiders every choice she's made, she starts to wonder if her life was so perfect after all. This winter, lose yourself in Sarah's world of unmade decisions, lost friends and old flames...

I've never read I Love the 80's, which was out last year, nor did I read Megan Crane's previous novels, in fact, I haven't read any of hers before. When I found on Amazon that her next book is out in December, I couldn't wait for it! Look at the stunning, bright, soft cover! Fully accentuates the Christmas spirit! And judging from the cover, I guess the book will be set in one of my favourite cities in the world - New York. Once More With Feeling is out in December 2012.

Comments