Top 20 Must-Reads of 2013

If you've read seen the "2013 Book Releases" tab on my website, surely you would agree that this year there will be loads of fabulous releases, from the well-known to debut author. I'm sure you've jotted down all the titles that have caught your eye, marked your calendars or adding them to your Amazon wish list! Now, here are the top 20 books must-reads for me!


  1. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
  2. About A Girl by Lindsey Kelk
  3. Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess
  4. Cupcakes at Carrington's by Alexandra Brown
  5. The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon
  6. Me and You by Claudia Carroll
  7. The First Last Kiss by Ali Harris
  8. Here's Looking at You by Mhairi McFarlane
  9. Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger
  10. The Wish List by Jane Costello
  11. A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger by Lucy Robinson
  12. Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
  13. Step Back in Time by Ali McNamara
  14. Covet by Tracey Garvis-Graves
  15. Dear Thing by Julie Cohen
  16. A Cottage by the Sea by Carole Matthews
  17. Three Little Words by Jessica Thompson
  18. How We Met by Katy Regan
  19. J'Adore Paris by Isabelle Lafleche
  20. The Sweetest Chocolate Shop in Paris by Jenny Colgan


What are your 2013 must-reads?

Comments

  1. I agree completely with you - I'm looking forward to reading everything on your list! If I had to choose though I'd say I was most excited about Sophie Kinsella's, Alexandra Brown's and Paige Toon's new ones :)

    I absolutely LOVE your new look for your blog - it is fabulous!!! :D

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a self-professed chick-lit, romance novel addict :) and I was so happy to come across this list of girly reads! I just finished a series of three books (The Look to the Future Series) by author Mary Metcalfe (http://www.lakefrontmuse.ca/). The books are “Winds of Change” “New Beginnings” and “Road to Tomorrow.” Mary Metcalfe’s writing can be compared to authors Nora Roberts and Jodi Picoult. They are all stories about second chances, dealing with loss and starting over again and allowing love and happiness into your life! I think all of her characters are easy to relate to, flawed, and loveable. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment