Book News : Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop by Abby Clements

When Imogen and Anna unexpectedly inherit their grandmother Vivien’s ice cream parlour, it turns both their lives upside-down. The Brighton shop is a seafront institution, but while it’s big on charm it’s critically low on customers. If the sisters don’t turn things around quickly, their grandmother’s legacy will disappear forever.

With summer looming, Imogen and Anna devise a plan to return Vivien’s to its former glory. Rather than sell up, they will train up, and make the parlour the newest destination on the South Coast foodie map.

While Imogen watches the shop, her sister flies to Italy to attend a gourmet ice cream-making course. But as she works shoulder-to-shoulder with some of the best chefs in the industry, Anna finds that romance can bloom in the most unexpected of places…

After reading Abby Clements's stunning debut novel, I can't tell you how excited I am to read her next one, Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop! If you have read Meet Me Under the Mistletoe, you'll understand why! A heartwarming plot teamed with a beautiful cover, it practically reeks "best-seller". Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop is out on 23rd May 2013.

Pre-order your copy now!
Paperback

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed Meet Me Under the Mistletoe (which also had a gorgeous cover) so I'm looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this book Kev! I loved Meet Me Under the Mistletoe and think this one sounds fab, plus the cover is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHH! Jess, I know! The cover is simply to die for! It's so soft and pretty and fabulous! x

      Delete
  3. I still have Meet Me Under the Mistletoe lying on the top of my to-read pile and this post has only gotten me more excited about it! The idea behind this new novel sounds amazing and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! *waves* Thanks for dropping by! I love everything about it too - I heart ice-cream! That is all ;) x

      Delete
  4. I have completely fallen in love with this cover! Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celebrating a special occasion, and don’t have lip-smacking ice cream to compliment it?? You are missing onto a special part of it. Beautifully designed Ice Cream Parlours, with a wide assortment of yummy flavors, are an invincible part of special celebrations today, especially in summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment