Book News : Amelia Grey's Fireside Dream by Abby Clements

A newly married couple have just bought their first home – and it’s a money pit. Will they be able to get it into shape before the end of the year and create the house of their dreams? Or will the stress, and interference from an interior designer mother-in-law, be too much?

My new favourite author, Abby Clements is spoiling us this year! Not only has she released a fabulous book on ice-cream and delicious gelato, she's got another book lined up for us! I love the cover for this one, it's similar to Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop, isn't it? I think it looks great! A lovely, warm and inviting book for Christmas! Amelia Gray's Fireside Dream is out on 26th September 2013.

Pre-order your copy now!

Comments

  1. I really like the cover and it sounds intriguing, thank you for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's so inviting. Literally screams "Come and get me!" :)

      Delete

Post a Comment