Book News: The Love Detective by Alexandra Potter

Blurb:
'People always ask me what kind of books I write and I guess you'd call them love stories, but I also think of them as mysteries. After all, what makes two people fall in love? I've written five novels and I'm still looking for the answers. In a way, I'm a bit of a love detective. Because what's a greater mystery than love?'

Novelist Ruby Miller has lost her faith in love. In an effort to forget her cheating ex and clear her head of her writer's block, she joins her sister for a week's holiday in India... and embarks on an extraordinary adventure.

Swept up on a magical mystery tour, amid silks and spices, palaces and weddings, Ruby investigates a hundred different stories of love lost and found. But will a romance of her own remain always out of reach, or can she find her happy ever after?

Calling fans of Alexandra Potter, your favourite author is back in 2013 with a new series! According to Alex, it's the first book of a series and the first book itself sounds absolutely amazing! The cover is simple and colourful - looking at it definitely puts a smile on my face! What do you think? The Love Detective is out on 2nd Jan 2014. 

Pre-order your copy now!

Comments