Book of the Year - 2013

Hello, lovelies. First of all, thank YOU, my dearest readers for a FANTASTIC year. I owe you so much for your never-ending support and tweets and comments. Much appreciated! It is that time of the year where I have to choose my utmost favourite book this year. It's harder than deciding on whether to have chocolates or Ryan Gosling for breakfast. Hard? I know. Now, I have finally narrowed down to my top 5 books of 2013 and my book of the year.

Drumroll, please!

Presenting you my Top 5 Books of 2013!

I think all these books are winners. I loved every one of them and from my Top 20, it was really difficult to choose only 5 (GAH!) and ultimately The One! Before I reveal my Book of the Year, I would like to congratulate and thank each and every author who has written such fabulous and enchanting books.

Now..

Book of the Year goes to..


The First Last Kiss by ALI HARRIS!

My first book of 2013 and a very unforgettable book, this is! Simply magical and utterly captivating. The story is beautifully-written and it explores the language of kisses and how every kiss could bring different meanings. Congratulations, Ali!

Comments

  1. I just finished reading Miracle on Regent Street and loved it, I'll definitely be looking out for The First Last Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to get back into Chick Lit, so I'll have to check these out! The First Last Kiss does look like a great read. :D

    Angie @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The First Last Kiss too, but my favourite was Yours Truly :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment