Interview with Eddie Lawson from Christmas at Carrington's

1.    What is the best thing about working at Carrington’s as yummy Mr Carrington’s Boy Assistant (BA)?

Ooooh, good question, will you judge me if I say… the staff discount?!? It’s very generous, and one can never have enough Tom Ford suits. The tailoring is exquisite. 

2.    Describe your normal day at work?

Well, I always pop into Sam’s café, Cupcakes at Carrington’s, for a takeaway coffee and a cream horn, which I take to my office to enjoy while I deal with the post and thumb through Tom’s diary – checking his appointments, making sure he’s organised for the day. Then, I might pop down to the ground floor for a good gossip with Georgie, usually followed by a bit of admin in the afternoon.

3.    You’ve known Georgie for AGES. How exactly did the two of you meet?

At the Lucky Voice karaoke bar – Georgie got up to sing Britney and I knew right away we were twinsies!

4.    In Christmas at Carrington’s, you play an important role. What can we expect from you?

Fabulocity! Honestly, I really come into my own when the cameras arrive instore, and for the rest of the time you can expect me to support my best friend Georgie, and Sam too, she’s a real sweetheart. 

5.    Describe your perfect date with your adorable boyfriend, Ciaran?

Most likely drinks at Soho House New York, followed by a helicopter trip for dinner on a lantern-lit private beach on Cayman Brac.

6.    If you were a “dramality” star, what is the first thing you’d change about yourself?

Darling, I’m already a star! Nothing to change here...

7.    If you can have one thing from Sam’s café, Cupcakes at Carrington’s, for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A cream horn – every pun intended.

Thank you and a big kiss to you, sweetpea!

xoxoxoxo

Comments

Post a Comment