Book Review: Bad Brides by Rebecca Chance

Bad Brides by Rebecca Chance
Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK (27th Mar 2014)

Received a copy for review from the publisher, thank you!

Blurb: 
Two brides. One prize. Who will come out on top?
 
Milly Gamble is an up-and-coming actress, and the perfect English flower child. At 23, she's always been cast as the innocent heroine. But looks can deceive. Calculating and fiercely ambitious, Milly is determined to be the most famous star in England. And how better to achieve her goal than by dating Tarquin Ormond, lead singer of the biggest folk band of the moment? Tarquin is madly in love with Milly; Milly is only in love with herself.
 
Brianna Jade is an all-American pageant girl. The daughter of Tamra Maloney, a stunning billionairess, Brianna is a sweet, pretty girl who is more than happy to go along with her mother's ambitious plans for her. Now Tamra's brought her to the UK and hooked her up with an Earl. He has a crumbling stately home and needs a rich wife to help restore it to its former glory. Tamra is as ambitious and determined as Brianna is sweet and innocent - is this more a case of mother-in-law-zilla than bridezilla?

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I am a fully-fledged Chancer, I really enjoy Rebecca Chance's steamy sex scenes". Sorry, I had to get that out. Yes, I am a Chancer! PROUD TO BE ONE! Okay, in case you don't know, the term "Chancer" is for people who love what Rebecca Chance writes. Gosh, we're talking about the Queen of Bonkbuster here. No one can write a naughty, steamy sex scene like Rebecca Chance (also known as Mother Chancer).

The Queen of Bonkbuster is back this year with a sizzling, hot new read, Bad Brides! It centres around two female characters, Milly Gamble, a ruthless, selfish and highly ambitious (fame-seeking) up-and-coming actress who will stop at nothing to achieve the perfect wedding for the coveted spot on the cover of Style Bride, and Brianna Jade, an sweet and unassuming ex-beauty pageant from the States, now engaged to an Earl, but does Brianna have a say in what she wants when her mother, Tamra has her daughter's future in her claws hands?

Sigh. Another Rebecca Chance bonkbuster down, a few more left for me to read. I always look forward to reading Rebecca's steamy sex scenes and awfully impossible sexual encounters. Okay, I shouldn't give much away but seriously, I dare you not to blush, giggle and gasp when you read Bad Brides! I dare you! It's a sublime Rebecca Chance bonkbuster and I bet her readers will rejoice with the fact that there will be cameo appearances by characters from her previous books! Keep a look out, guys!

What can I say about Bad Brides to persuade you to NOT get it? I mean, it's your ideal summer read, it's meant to be read to entertain you! Bad Brides is simply enjoyable and scorching hot. I say "scorching" because the descriptions of the naughty scenes are quite graphic and it's really, really sensual. It's got bite, sass and the right amount of filth! I adore Rebecca Chance's books because of its sheer opulence and glamour. I love the glitz and glamour, the elegance of the lifestyle of the rich and famous. I'm a sucker for that. Ha! But guess I'm not the only one..

Bad Brides is highly provocative, awfully naughty but a very nice read. The perfect summer holiday companion where the words sizzle out of the pages. Highly entertaining, enticing and addictive, Rebecca Chance delivers another book which is as hot as the Mexican summer and deliciously tart as the champagne the characters guzzle down!

Rating: 9/10

Carrie Underwood as Brianna Jade (think she's such a country sweetheart!) and Imogen Poots as Milly (that cow)

Comments