Showcase Sunday #1


Showcase Sunday is a feature created by Vicky from Books, Biscuits and Tea to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.

Hi, lovely readers and awesome bookish nerds! Happy Sunday and I hope you're booked this fabulous weekend. Get it? This is my first ever Showcase Sunday post and I am so excited to share with you my book posts this week - I've received some really gorgeous books and I cannot wait to read them!

  • One Night in Italy by Lucy Diamond (to be reviewed) - Amazon || Goodreads
  • The Atlas of Us by Tracy Buchanan (to be reviewed) - Amazon || Goodreads
  • The Tea Chest by Josephine Moon (to be reviewed) - Amazon || Goodreads
  • What Would Mary Berry Do? by Claire Sandy (to be reviewed) - Amazon || Goodreads
  • Fall From India Place by Samantha Young (to be reviewed) - Amazon || Goodreads
  • Don't Tell the Boss by Anna Bell (to be reviewed) - Amazon || Goodreads
  • Ice-Creams at Carrington's by Alexandra Brown (to be reviewed) - Amazon || Goodreads
  • You're The One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher (to be reviewed) - Amazon || Goodreads
I am SO thrilled to get so many books in the post this week! I've read You're The One That I Want and it's truly delightful! I'm almost done with Fall from India Place and it's brilliant so far - I'm a huge fan of Samantha Young! Will definitely let you know how I find it.

When a copy of Ice-Creams at Carrington's arrived, I was over the moon! I had a moment with it and I cannot wait to read it!

What are you reading this weekend? Did you get a chance to go book shopping? If so, what did you get? Anything exciting I should know about? Would love to hear about your fabulous bookish weekend! :)

Comments

  1. I keep seeing The Atlas of Us on people's blogs and it's SO pretty! I hope you enjoy it and the rest of your book haul, lovely. Have a nice weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Thank you so much, Vicky! I agree - the cover is stunning, isn't it? Sigh.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to Showcase Sunday Kevin! I am totally envious of all your books. I do have Don't Tell the Boss to read. I love the cover. I keep seeing The Atlas of Us- it looks totally gorgeous! I will definitely be picking up a copy when it's out. Hope you enjoy :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The cover is just stunning - can't wait to read it! :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! Love the sound of theses, especially What Would Merry Berry Do and The Atlas Of Us. Enjoy!! http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/06/showcase-sunday-june-1st.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Natalie!

      Thank you. Am very excited to read them! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely books, Kev! What Would Mary Berry Do? looks delicious. I could just eat the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, sister. That cover is just a delight!

      Delete
  5. Oooh, the covers of all of your books are so cute! I'm so glad you loved You're the One That I Want! It's one of my all time favourite books <3
    I love the sound of What Would Mary Berry Do? It sounds like it'll be a fantastic read. Also, The Atlas of Us & Don't Tell the Boss both sound really good too! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!
    Great haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Samantha!

      I really enjoyed You're The One That I Want too. Such a bittersweet story. *wipes tear away*

      Thank you, I'm absolutely spoiled for choice!

      Delete
  6. That looks so lovely! I'm reading It Felt Like a Kiss by Sarra Manning right now, but actually went on a little eBook shopping spree yesterday evening. Now I can't wait to read through it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I loved It Felt Like A Kiss! DAVID GOLD. Swoon!

      What else did you get? :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, it looks like you have some really pretty books - the cover of The Atlast of Us is particularly gorgeous. I hope you enjoy all your new books and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous! I'm dying to read Ice Creams at Carrington and What Would Mary Berry Do? but I've had terrible luck finding even a listing for either in the States. One day though! Looks like you got some great books. I've read some amazing reviews for Fall from India Place and it's on my TBR. Can't wait to get to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment