News: The Love Shack by Jane Costello

Blurb:
Dan and Gemma have found their dream first home, but the asking price is the stuff of nightmares. 

The only way they'll ever save for a deposit is by returning, rent-free, to Dan's childhood home. 

Obviously, no one wants to move back into a bedroom still adorned with Kylie posters, with a mother who never seems to go out and whose culinary skills are noted for their spectacular gastro-intestinal effects. 

But it's only for six months. Even they can manage that. Surely.

Oh my word. Can you believe your eyes? I CAN'T! Look at the utterly gorgeous cover of The Love Shack. It's definitely the work of the immensely talented Adrian Valencia, one of my favourite cover artists.

I have loved every one of Jane Costello's books and I am so excited to read The Love Shack! The cover alone would make me dream about it!

The Love Shack is out on 23rd Apr 2015.

Pre-order your copy now!
Amazon: Paperback/Kindle
Book Depository: Paperback

Add The Love Shack on Goodreads!

Comments