News: P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

Blurb:
Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.

When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

SQUEAL. I cannot believe my eyes. This is the cover of Jenny Han's upcoming book, P.S. I Still Love You which is the sequel to To All The Boys I've Loved Before, which I greedily devoured last year and loved every page of. Clearly I was late to the party when Jenny Han revealed the cover on Twitter. Oopsh.

P.S. I Still Love You is out on 26th May 2015 in the US and on 4th June 2015 in the UK.

Pre-order your copy now!
Amazon UK: Paperback
Amazon US: Hardcover/Kindle
Book Depository: Paperback

Add P.S. I Still Love You on Goodreads!

Comments