Review: Catch Me If You Cannes by Lisa Dickenson

Catch Me If You Cannes by Lisa Dickenson
Publisher: Sphere (4th, 11th, 18th and 25th May 2015)

Received a proof copy from Sphere, thank you!

Ermahgerd. Can someone pinch me? I can’t believe I’ve read Catch Me If You Cannes. Scratch that, I devoured this delicious morsel of chick lit goodness. As you know, I worship the ground Lisa Dickenson walks on and I totally adored her debut novel, the irresistible The Twelve Dates of Christmas and the sunshiney, delectable You Had Me at Merlot. So can you imagine my excitement when I got the chance to review Catch Me If You Cannes?! Wait. I have photographic evidence. Click here to see my reaction when I tore open the Jiffy bag containing my copy of Catch Me If You Cannes!

Christ on a bike! Where do I begin to tell you how much I flipping loved Lisa Dickenson’s latest book? Well, if I could, I would write my review with the help of GIFs and loads of cool, awesome pop culture references, but I don’t know how to create cool, awesome GIFs and I am not cool. So you’ll have to bear with me and my written words. I’ll try to be funny, promise.

Here is what I have to say about Lisa Dickenson. She’s a superstar with the flair to make you laugh out loud until you tear up and you’ll have to stop because your belly aches from laughing too much. Nobody writes feel-good fiction with such humour like my bae, Lisa Dickenson. And.. she’s famous. I know, because she was on Ellen. Told you she’s a star.

Catch Me If You Cannes is a tale of friendship, love and adventure. Jess and her best friend, Bryony head to Cannes for a holiday of a lifetime, throw in fun-filled adventures, cheeky shenanigans and a whole lot of whirlwind romance and a seriously sexy and charming guy, each and every part of Catch Me If You Cannes is gold. With buckets of charm, sass and feel-good humour that will serenade your pants off, Lisa Dickenson’s latest is sparkling, funny and an absolute treat!

Bonus content: I have set up an exclusive interview with the lady herself and it’s hilarious! Stay tuned!

The gorgeous Katie Cassidy as Jess and Nathalie Emmanuel as Bryony

Comments