I HAVE SOME NEWS!

Hello, fellow book nerds. I have some rather exciting news for you!

Well, I have been blogging for about 3 years now and the majority of the books I've read and reviewed are chick lit/women's fiction. Lately, I've dabbled my little fingers into a new genre. Yep, you've got it. YOUNG ADULT.

Whether it's a girl-meets-boy love story or a paranormal romance with a kick-arse heroine, I have fallen in love with the genre.

So.. the piece of news is..
with a heavy heart, I will be saying goodbye to I Heart.. Chick Lit.
Starting from July 3rd, I Heart.. Chick Lit will be a new and revamped blog called Bookevin which will feature both chick lit and young adult!

From the bottom of my heart, I'd like to thank every one of you who has taken the time to read my reviews and share your love for books with me. I hope you'd like my new blog! I couldn't have done it without your continuous support.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Comments