Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish People You Need to Follow

TTT CoverTop Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature run by the wonderful bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish and this week, it is my first time participating so here goes! For more information regarding Top Ten Tuesday, please check out The Broke and the Bookish blog – they are amazing.


Christ on a bike and all the love in the world to all the cuddly baby pandas. It's been absolute ages since I did a TTT post. Mother of God, I feel horrible. But don't worry, I am back this week with a list of bookish people that you need to follow on social media. Like, really. If you're not following them, please do. Like, IMMEDIATELY AFTER you read this post.


Before I move on, allow me to shamelessly plug my newly started Instagram account (no, seriously, I started "Bookstagramming". Like, for reals, yo). It's relatively new, so I guess if you like bookish photos and don't mind my horrible photography skills, you could follow me! (@bookevin_) Oh, and I tweet as well, so yes, you can find me throwing sparkly things at people and tweeting gifs (@Bookevin_).


ALEXA


Here goes! First one on the list is none other than the amazing and totally loveable, Alexa Santiago from Alexa Loves Books! She's the sweetheart who introduced me to the wonders of Sarah J. Maas's books and she even sent me a copy of The Assassin's Blade. For that, I am incredibly grateful. Her enthusiasm for books knows no bounds and she's such a star.


JESS


Next up, it's Jess from Jess Hearts Books and she's one of my oldest Twitter buddies. We met each other on Twitter back in 2011, I think and she has always been my go-to person when it comes to YA. So please please please say hi to her. She's just all kinds of wonderful, I promise.


JOEY


Joey from Thoughts and Afterthoughts is like the cool guy of blogging. His enthusiasm is everything and his reviews are just amazing -- well, his review format is nothing I've ever seen before and that makes him awesome. Please do check him out. He's one of the nicest guys I know online. If you need book recommendations, he's the one you should look for. And check out his reviews, yo. They rock.


LOLA


Lola blogs on Hit or Miss Books and she is HUGE on Goodreads because she's just simply amazing. I aspire to become like her because the one thing I love most about her reviews is her honesty. And we have similar tastes in books so I can really trust her when it comes to getting books! And she's recently started Booktubing so you can see how adorable she is when she's fangirling over books!


LIAM


Next up is Liam from Liam's Library! Hailing from Down Under, this dude knows his YA, I tell you. We connected over our love for most of the books we've read and I do enjoy reading his reviews! He has really interesting posts too, like underrated books and unpopular opinions that I do have to agree sometimes! If I need a bookish fanboy to gush about books with, he's the one I'd go to.


AILA


I met Aila from Twitter and we've even made it to Snapchat (which is the dorkiest app every and I love it). I have a serious case of blog design envy when it comes to her blog, One Way or An Author. If you didn't get the pun, you need to seek for penance by getting me a book. Back to Aila, seriously, if you've not seen her blog, please do, and when you do, you can wallow in sadness with me because it's glorious.


MYBBM


I am a part of this amazing bookish group and they are called the Malaysian Bibliomaniacs (MyBBM) and they are just all kinds of awesome. There are over 70 members in the group and all we do is talk about books, meet up to go book shopping, support each other's bookish platform and ultimately, share the love of books. Do check them out on Twitter (@MYbibliomaniacs) because I love them!


JUSTINE


Justine from the Philippines is another passionate book blogger that I aspire to be like. His enthusiasm for books is just unparallel and I love reading his blog, Bookwormaniac. And he takes really good photos on his Instagram. (Not jealous at all) And he's only 16. Y'all kids today are so advanced.


AENTEE


Aentee from Read at Midnight is one of the most talented people I've met (online) because her graphics and artwork are stunning. Again, not jealous. I love her blog because her reviews are really well-written, and often, they are accompanied by cool, kick ass graphics. My personal favourite has to be her Throne of Glass ones which look amazing as my phone's wallpaper. Hope you don't mind, Aentee!


L&T


Last but not least, I discovered this blog when I was being nosy online and I was checking out other bloggers and I found Lakshaan and his girlfriend, Trang's blog, Bookidote. They are like, the bookish power couple. I can remember the first review I read of theirs and it was Sixof Crows - after reading it, I finally got the book!


So that's all I have for this week's Top Ten Tuesday! Thank you so much for stopping by, you awesome book nerds. I love you all.

Comments

  1. OMG Youre so kind !! :D thank you so much for the spotlight and nice list here !! These bookworms are amazing people 🙌😍 And so are you :D !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one in your list I'm currently following is Joey (Thoughts and Afterthoughts) so I'm definitely checking out the rest! I heard about MYbibliomaniacs recently, and thought it was cool - alas, I also recently quit twitter, so I'm hoping the group would have an instagram I could follow one day XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey is awesome! Do check out the others though, they are equally amazing!

    MyBBM are on Instagram, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your list of great book-ish people to follow! I'm always on the lookout for new ways to find good books.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/04/bookish-folks-i-listen-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING MEEE <3 <3

    I'm honestly so honored Kevin. There are a BUNCH of stellar bloggers on this list, and even more I have yet to meet (online)! *heart eyes at all the blogs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love y'alls blog too! The two of you are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU DA CUTEST, Aila! You need to shine like the brightest star in the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks this week! I love this weeks topic, I get to share some of my favourite bookish people but then I am also discovering new ones that I can follow. Thanks for the awesome recommendations, there are a few bloggers here that I don't follow and can't wait to go check them out :) You can see my picks here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Charnell! Thank you so much for your kind words and for dropping by! I've checked out your list and you have some cool recommendations too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chivalry and modesty is dead--I'll take all the compliments I can get. Just kidding (not really). But I feel bad for people who read that blurb you just said of me and think "oh gee, I love book recommendations!" when I shit on so many books because nothing ever seems to please me LOL; basically the Grinch...

    Cheers,
    joey via. thoughts and afterthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaah you hug-worthy guy!!!!

    I didn't know you watched my cheesy videos!!!

    Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, you little ray of sunshine! How can I not? 😁

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do read your reviews to get a better insight on some books. I couldn't agree with you more, when it came to Glass Sword!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it so much, Kevin. I'm already 17 now. Woo! Sorry, you were misinformed by my blog. I'm older than you thought. I'm old. Haha! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! Still, I'm much older than you, Justine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww Kevin! You da bestest! Thanks for all the kind words :) Ooh I can't wait to see your Instagram account. I'm terrible on there. My photography is not good. And I'm not jealous at all about everyone else's pictures...Anyway, so many great bloggers on this list and a few people I don't know so that's good. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha! You're welcome, Liam. How are you? Have you finally finished Glass Sword? 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment