Waiting on Wednesday #2

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that everyone’s excited about!


wow


Hello, starshines! This is my second Waiting on Wednesday post and the book that I am eagerly waiting to get my mitts on is...


pk


Blurb from Goodreads:


Marinda has kissed dozens of boys. They all die afterward. It s a miserable life, but being a visha kanya a poison maiden is what she was created to do. Marinda serves the Raja by dispatching his enemies with only her lips as a weapon.


Until now, the men she was ordered to kiss have been strangers, enemies of the kingdom. Then she receives orders to kiss Deven, a boy she knows too well to be convinced he needs to die. She begins to question who she s really working for. And that is a thread that, once pulled, will unravel more than she can afford to lose.


Poison's Kiss is out on 10th Jan 2017, published by Random House Books for Young Readers.


The blurb sounds amazing and it's based on Indian folklore? Shut up and take my money already! What do you think of Poison's Kiss? Are you interested in picking it up? Let me know!

Comments

  1. This sounds like a great book, I may have to check it out. I love the fact that it's based on Indian folklore as well. I haven't read many books like that but the ones I have I've really loved so hopefully Poison's Kiss will be another.
    Great pick for this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds amazing, I can't believe I haven't heard of it before! Hope it lives up to expectations. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Reg! Neither have I. I was browsing through Penguin Random House's website and I came across it. It sounds so so so good though. I really hope it's doesn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Beth! I was so intrigued by the blurb and I really like the premise of the book. Here's hoping that it is a really good story!

    Thanks for stopping by 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if it's going to be published here in Aus? We also have Penguin Random House but I don't think I've seen that book yet. Oh well, more things to look forward to! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's all right. I honestly hadn't seen this one before so thanks for introducing it to me, I hope it lives up to both our expectations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does sound so good, doesn't it? And it's based on Indian folklores! Blessed, it sounds amazing, in fact. Let's hope we both enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There aren't many books that are based on Indian folktales are there. Hopefully this one is as amazing as it sounds then! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment