Waiting on Wednesday #6

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that everyone’s excited about!


wow


Yo, awesome book nerds! Can you believe that we're already in the third week of 2017? Dudes, time does fly by. How are you all doing? Have you read something extraordinarily awesome? Have you got a favourite book of 2017 yet?


For this week's Waiting on Wednesday, I chose The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee which sounds absolutely stunning and amazing and cool and badass. If you've not heard of this one, I think you should must check it out because it sounds like awesomeness disguised in the form of a book.


thegentlemansguidetoviceandvirtue


Blurb from Goodreads:
Henry “Monty” Montague was born and bred to be a gentleman, but he was never one to be tamed. The finest boarding schools in England and the constant disapproval of his father haven’t been able to curb any of his roguish passions—not for gambling halls, late nights spent with a bottle of spirits, or waking up in the arms of women or men.


But as Monty embarks on his grand tour of Europe, his quest for a life filled with pleasure and vice is in danger of coming to an end. Not only does his father expect him to take over the family’s estate upon his return, but Monty is also nursing an impossible crush on his best friend and traveling companion, Percy.


Still it isn’t in Monty’s nature to give up. Even with his younger sister, Felicity, in tow, he vows to make this yearlong escapade one last hedonistic hurrah and flirt with Percy from Paris to Rome. But when one of Monty’s reckless decisions turns their trip abroad into a harrowing manhunt that spans across Europe, it calls into question everything he knows, including his relationship with the boy he adores.


Can this book just magically appear in my hands now? Find out more about the book here, where Mackenzi Lee gives you the down-low of what her book is all about, all the while serving some adorable geek girl realness.


The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue is out on 27th June 2017, published by Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollins.


Comments

  1. This does sound like a good one Kevin! thank you for featuring it as your WOW this week. Adding to TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lilly! I'm really excited for this one ever since I read the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can get your hands on an early copy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this sounds like my kind of book. The adventure and dynamic between the characters already has me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds really good! I need to add to my TBR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I've seen this book around a fair bit recently, but I never actually read the blurb until your post. It sounds like a great book, I'll definitely be adding it to my to-read list as well now.
    Great pick for this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS MY MOST ANTICIPATED BOOK OF 2017. I think the plot is just cuteeee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it just the cutest? And a M/M story? Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A book about two guys causing mayhem across Europe? I am sold!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment