Waiting on Wednesday #10

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that everyone’s excited about!


What's up, book lovers?


A new semester has begun and I am not ready to get back into academia. I just want to laze around and read to my heart's content!


As much as I want to freeze time to catch up on my TBR, I would love for May to come sooner because I need this book now. "This book" being my pick for this week's Waiting on Wednesday which is Romancing the Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney!


I. Need. This. Book. NOW.


rtt


Blurb from Goodreads:
For the first time ever, the Weston sisters are at the same boarding school. After an administration scandal at Libby’s all-girls school threatens her chances at a top university, she decides to join Charlotte at posh and picturesque Sussex Park. Social-climbing Charlotte considers it her sisterly duty to bring Libby into her circle: Britain’s young elites, glamorous teens who vacation in Hong Kong and the South of France and are just as comfortable at a polo match as they are at a party.


It’s a social circle that just so happens to include handsome seventeen-year-old Prince Edward, heir to Britain’s throne.


If there are any rules of sisterhood, “Don’t fall for the same guy” should be one of them. But sometimes chemistry—even love—grows where you least expect it. In the end, there may be a price to pay for romancing the throne...and more than one path to happily ever after.


Doesn't it sound swoony? Romancing the Throne would be Stephanie Perkins's version of Royals.


Romancing the Throne will be published on 30th May 2017 by Katherine Tegen Books.

Comments

  1. This sounds cute and fluffy! Hopefully not as infuriating as other 'rich people' books that I've read, but hey, those are wacky and can be quite fun too. Hope it lives up to expectations. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY, Reg! I've always wanted to read contemporary royalty books! Hope this doesn't disappoint though <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment