Waiting on Wednesday #11

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that everyone’s excited about!


feathers-break


Greetings, booklings!


It's been a busy few weeks since my semester started and I am still trying to find my rhythm, especially when I am constantly tired from classes and I try to read as much as I can but here's hoping I do get some reading done!


I am currently A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab, what about you?


Anyway, my pick for this week's Waiting on Wednesday is a book that I've got my sight set on since I found out about it on Twitter. Introducing..


The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich!


tli


Blurb from Goodreads:
There is a secret organization that cultivates teenage spies. The agents are called Love Interests because getting close to people destined for great power means getting valuable secrets.


Caden is a Nice: The boy next door, sculpted to physical perfection. Dylan is a Bad: The brooding, dark-souled guy, and dangerously handsome. The girl they are competing for is important to the organization, and each boy will pursue her. Will she choose a Nice or the Bad?


Both Caden and Dylan are living in the outside world for the first time. They are well-trained and at the top of their games. They have to be – whoever the girl doesn’t choose will die.


What the boys don’t expect are feelings that are outside of their training. Feelings that could kill them both.


feathers-break


Doesn't it sound like This Means War starring two of Hollywood's most gorgeous heartthrobs? I need The Love Interest now.


The Love Interest is published on 16th May 2017 by Feiwel & Friends.


kevin

Comments

  1. Ahh such an amazing choice! I can't WAIT to read that book sometime, it sounds SO good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeees for The Love Interest! I'm somewhat over my dystopian phase atm but the premise is so intriguing, I think I'll give it a chance once it comes out.

    How are you feeling about ACOL, Kevin? I remember you said you were intimidated by it but hopefully you're enjoying it now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Reg! I am really excited for The Love Interest. Even though it sounds a bit like dystopian.

    As for A Conjuring of Light, I finally gave in and I'm really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, welcome to the club, Marie. If only we could read it NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds interesting! I hadn't heard about it. Thanks for sharing!

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was such a great story! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment